Customization of the inward franchise business concept and model to become suitable for sub-franchising in target markets/areas.
A Canadian writer, best known for his book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari”
In this program, the consultant will evaluate the master franchise business qualitative and quantitative data such as:
- Type of master franchise/license acquired.
- Franchisor/master franchisee relationship.
- Franchise support package provided by the franchisor and possibilities for its customization for sub-franchising.
- Legal obligations of the franchisor and the master franchisee.
- Geographical jurisdiction of the master franchisee and the option of the first rights of refusal.
- Options for sub-franchising and the associated legal, commercial, and financial implications.
- Line of proprietary products supplied by the franchisor or its nominated supplier and supply chain systems.
- Franchise and sub-franchise fees, royalties and levies and their effect on the profitability of the sub-franchisees.
- Scalability of the planned sub-franchised unit(s) and investment levels.
- Sub-franchise expansion strategy employed by the master franchisee.
Based on the findings of the evaluation process, the consultant will offer recommendations to redesign the business concept and franchise model and will produce the documentation required for sub-franchising. This will include presentations, proposal(s), and legal agreements.
The consultant will also assist in the production of a sub-franchise prospectus and will provide advice and guidance for redrafting the operating manuals for the purpose of sub-franchising.
Program Language: English or Arabic subject to client’s requirements.