Gibran Khalil Gibran
A Lebanese-American writer, poet, visual artist and philosopher, best known for his book “The Prophet” which is one of the bestselling books of all time.
So, you have invested so much valuable time, organizational effort, workforce energy and financial resources to develop your franchise system and yet you have not been able to build a satisfactory network of successful franchisees!
This thorough capability-building training course is designed to assist established franchisor owners to configure a concrete franchise expansion strategy.
The course introduces a change management approach to cope with the conceivable growth of the business, providing a fundamental modification in the basic franchise management concept and offering new practices for a methodical discipline that transforms organizational goals and processes.
Using a synthesis of trainer and client-focused processes and through data collection and analytical exercises, this course is planned to produce results that help clients develop a comprehensive plan for a rewarding franchise expansion.
The course is enriched with an easy-to-use handbook for handling potential franchisees from the time of receiving the first inquiry to the signing of the agreement with “Do’s and Don’ts” in a prospective franchisee interview.
With up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of case studies you will learn:
- Why it is sometimes prohibitive to enter specific markets/areas?
- Reasons for setbacks in achieving franchise expansion results and causes for failure.
- Most suitable franchise models (formats) for expansion.
- Your primary responsibilities as a franchisor for managing a network of profitable, successful, and happy franchisees.
- Criteria for selecting excellent potential franchise partners and the best means for identifying and qualifying them.
- Writing a well-thought-out franchise marketing plan tailored to your target markets/audience.
- Draft a win/win franchise agreement. What makes an agreement irrational and impractical (anti-sale agreement)?
- Identifying the stumbling blocks in franchise expansion and the causes for failure in achieving results.
- Evaluating franchise feasibility. (Investment Levels VS Return on Investment “ROI”).
- Managing long-term healthy relationships with franchisees.
- Reinforcing company organizational structure to support franchise expansion plans.
- Developing an ambitious strategy for a rewarding franchise system.
- Compiling an optimal franchise marketing plan tailored to target specific markets and or potential franchisees.
- Starting a fully integrated roadmap for sustainable franchise growth.
Unlock the golden door of wealth in franchising by capturing the returns offered by this course.
Empower your team and change your company’s organizational structure to cope with your franchise expansion plan.
20 Hours (3 full days)
English or Arabic subject to client’s requirements.
This course is offered at clients’ venues, delivering the most effective training solution, and personalized franchise coaching in the comfort of their own offices or location.
- Business leaders, founders/owners.
- Directors, presidents, chairpersons, CEOs, COOs, and board members.
- Managing directors, and regional managers.
- Executive managers, department heads and operational, and supervisory staff.
- Investment consultants, asset, and project managers.
- Legal, and financial advisors.
- Research and development managers.
- Training and human resources managers.
- Sales, marketing, and advertising managers.
US$ 11,975 for up to 10 participants.
Each additional participant = US$ 950.
For courses outside Dubai, all fees exclude business class air tickets, hotel chain accommodation and transportation.