A Goal-Oriented Course with a Complete Guide for Buying a Franchise.
The Secrets of Franchise Acquisition is an enlightening training course designed to enable participants to map out a strategy for starting a new business by means of buying a franchise or creating their own.
This course is backed by a complete guide for buying a franchise and the best practices for negotiating a franchise agreement.
Using a blend of trainer and client-focused practices, supported by data collection, brainstorming sessions and the alignment of corporate and personal objectives, this course is planned to produce results that help clients draft a pre-business plan for selecting a brand and successfully obtain the franchise of their choice.
American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
This is a real-world training course which will help you answer important questions regarding franchise acquisition such as:
- Why some famous international brands fail in certain markets?
- Why my dream brand may not work for me?
- Why I cannot attract the serious attention of specific brands?
- What can go wrong in my communication with the franchisor?
With real-life examples and mind-mapping processes you will learn:
- How to align your personal goals with your corporate objectives?
- How to plan for obtaining the franchise rights of a known brand?
- How to identify the franchise type/model that best suit your resources?
- How to evaluate a franchise brand?
- What questions you should ask the franchisor?
- How to evaluate the future relationship with the franchise owner?
- How to negotiate a franchise agreement?
Sydney J. Harris
An American journalist for the Chicago Daily News and the Chicago Sun-Times, best known for his weekday column “Strictly Personal”
- Alignment of goals by outlining personal and corporate vision, mission, objectives, short, medium, and long-term strategies.
- Layout a step-by-step action plan for obtaining a franchise.
- Develop an attractive business profile/corporate presentation.
- Research and identify franchise brands.
- Evaluate information provided by the franchisor(s).
- Establish the feasibility of obtaining a franchise.
- Produce an initial pre-business plan for obtaining a specific franchise brand.
- Confirm interest in the researched brands and commence communication with franchisor owners.
This is an intelligent move to layout a step-by-step action plan for obtaining the franchise brand of your preference.
20 Hours (3 full days)
English or Arabic subject to client’s requirements.
This course is offered at clients’ venues, delivering the most effective training solution, and personalized franchise coaching in the comfort of their own offices or location.
- Business women and men and investors.
- Business leaders, founders/owners.
- Directors, presidents, chairpersons, CEOs, COOs, and board members.
- Managing directors, and regional managers.
- Executive managers, department heads and operational, and supervisory staff.
- Investment consultants, asset, and project managers.
- Legal, and financial advisors.
- Research and development managers.
- Training and human resources managers.
- Sales, marketing, and advertising managers.
US$ 11,975 for up to 10 participants.
Each additional participant = US$ 950.
For courses outside Dubai, all fees exclude business class air tickets, hotel chain accommodation and transportation.