Spearhead a Momentous and Transformative Movement to Build a Thriving and Sustainable Franchise Industry in your Country.
A Greek philosopher. Aristotle is the "Father of Western Philosophy” and one of the greatest intellects in history.
Franchising is a successful business model globally which provides a major contribution to GDP and generates thousands of employment opportunities globally every year.
Franchising is an attractive development option for countries to establish institutional, legal, financial, and commercial market conditions because of its inherent characteristics such as the advancement of business capacities by linking mature and startup businesses together, the nurturing of entrepreneurial talent and the transfer of technology and knowhow.
Franchising has undergone a process of rapid transformation in many countries and quite often it seems that the implications of this change are not yet grasped by some governments and SME organizations. Today, in a fiercely competitive global economic game, these organizations require a degree of awareness to understand the importance and benefits of franchising in supporting the growth of the economies in their countries.
Enhance the franchise climate and stimulate the growth and maturity of the franchise industry in your country.
Develop a nationwide franchise plan to produce results on time and of the highest possible quality levels.
This is an inspiring capacity building training course on the role of SME organizations in supporting small and micro businesses and building a sustainable franchise industry in a country.
The course will equip franchising stakeholders with the capacity to support the development of franchising in their countries and create a new generation of knowledgeable and professional entrepreneurs, business leaders, government officials and support service providers through a forward-thinking learning practice.
- Extend valuable assistance and encouragement to those in charge of developing the franchise industry in their countries.
- Support the growth of SME businesses in alignment with the government’s economic visions, through a results-oriented and impact-driven franchise strategy.
- Build a strong and efficient SME sector to serve effectively as the principal engine for accelerated, broad-based economic growth and sustainable job creation.
- Generate opportunities for banks, funding firms and money-lending/financial institutions to commence extending finance products and services to franchisors and franchisees.
- Formulate nationwide franchise plans for an advanced SME business.
A Ghanaian diplomat who served as the seventh Secretary General of the United Nations.
By participating in this course, you will reinforce the franchise framework, and drive the growth and maturity of the franchise industry in your country.
Invest to empower your team with knowledge, build their capabilities and establish a franchise culture and mindset as part of the overall entrepreneurship values.
20 Hours (3 full days)
English or Arabic subject to client’s requirements.
This course is offered at venues provided by SME and entrepreneurship support organizations/institutions, socio-economic development agencies, franchise, industry and trade associations/councils/bureaus, chambers of commerce, research foundations, banks and financial institutions, universities/academies, HQs or centers of small businesses groups/owners and organizers of exhibitions and forums.
- Policymakers, leaders, and officials of ministries, governmental and semi-governmental organizations supporting SMEs.
- Decision-makers, leaders and executives of chambers of commerce and socio-economic development organizations/associations/councils.
- Leaders and executives of business incubators, and accelerators.
- Bankers and executives of investment funds, money-lending firms, and financial institutions.
- University instructors, lecturers, and faculty members of educational centers and institutes.
- Economists, business experts and academic and strategic researchers.
- Franchise suppliers and support service providers.
- Executives of major corporations supporting young entrepreneurs in franchising.
- Business women and men, entrepreneurs, investors, and members of business society.
- Business leaders, founders/owners of small and medium sized enterprises, emerging companies, and family businesses.
- University students and fresh graduates.
- Visionaries, innovators, and daydreamers.
- Initiators, creative thinkers, and risk-takers.
US$ 17,875 for up to 10 participants.
Each additional participant = US$ 1,425.
For courses outside Dubai, all fees exclude business class air tickets, hotel chain accommodation and transportation.