A forward-thinking and structured learning experience designed to allow for a smooth transfer of knowledge, impart positive energy, kindle enthusiasm and excitement in participants and ignite an initiative to create a suitable corporate work environment for franchising.
The Grand Design of Franchising is an informative, interactive, and engaging course where participants will learn the complete method of developing a full business format franchise.
The principal objective of this course is to enable participants to make use of a foundation of knowledge and a set of skills and aptitudes, preparing them to perform at their most efficient levels while attending to their everyday routine and undertaking their franchise management tasks.
Using a combined trainer and client-oriented method through data collection and problem-solving techniques and the setting of personal objectives, this course is geared towards producing results that help clients successfully franchise their business in real life.
An American business magnate and investor. Former Chairman and Co-founder of Apple Inc.
- Examine the franchise-ability of the client’s business.
- Provide advice and guidance in building the franchise system for the business.
- Build participants’ confidence and competency in performing everyday franchise management tasks.
- Formulate a franchise strategy for the business.
- Build a healthy relationship between the franchisor and the franchisees.
- Maintain a network of happy, loyal, and successful franchisees.
- Develop a sustainable risk-tolerant franchise business with potential for regional and international growth.
A Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author.
20 Hours (3 full days)
English or Arabic subject to client’s requirements.
This course is offered at clients’ venues, delivering the most effective training solution, and personalized franchise coaching in the comfort of their own offices or location.
- Business leaders, founders/owners.
- Directors, presidents, chairpersons, CEOs, COOs and board members.
- Managing directors and regional managers.
- Executive managers, department heads and operational and supervisory staff.
- Investment consultants, asset, and project managers.
- Legal and financial advisors.
- Research and development managers.
- Training and human resources managers.
- Sales, marketing, and advertising managers.
US$ 8,125 for up to 10 participants.
Each additional participant = US$ 780.
For courses outside Dubai, all fees exclude business class air tickets, hotel chain accommodation and transportation.